The following are all the hearings currently scheduled. This list is updated regularly.
All hearings are open to the public, unless they are subject to a confidentiality order.
How to contact us to observe in-person hearings and e-hearings
Scheduled hearings are often cancelled at the last moment due to settlements, and other changes. If you intend to observe an in-person hearing or e-hearing, please contact us ahead of time (at least two business days) to make sure it will proceed.
- E-mail: Registrar-Greffier@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca
- Telephone: 613-995-1707
- Toll-free: 1-844-899-3604
We have greatly reduced our office staffing because of COVID-19, so there is no guarantee that mail addressed to us can be processed on short notice. To ensure timely communications, please contact us by telephone or e-mail.
Observing an in-person hearing
Although masks are no longer mandatory, we will continue to maintain a mask-friendly environment and the Tribunal may require masks during a hearing.
Observing an e-hearing
To observe an e-hearing by videoconference:
- When you contact us to observe an e-hearing, we will give you the login information you need to join the e-hearing.
- Before joining, please change your name to “Public Gallery”. If you don’t change it yourself, the Registry Officer present at the hearing will change it.
- Once you have joined, you will be placed on mute and the feed from your computer’s video camera will be turned off. No interruptions will be permitted.
|File Number||Style of Cause||Location||Date and time||Language|
|T2459/1620||Woodgate et al. v. RCMP||By videoconference||September 18-22, 2023
October 11-13, 2023
November 14-17, 2023
November 20-24, 2023
December 18-22, 2023
|HR-DP-2829-22||Starr v. BMO Financial Group||By videoconference||September 25-29, 2023||English|
|T2682/5821||Paton v. Spearing Service L.P.||By videoconference||October 11-13, 2023
October 18-20, 2023
9:30 am MST